I’m pleased to announce the release of PyLZMA 0.4.3!
PyLZMA provides a platform independent Python wrapper for the LZMA compression SDK and basic support for reading .7z archives.
Changes since 0.4.2
- initial support for AES256-SHA256 encrypted archives (Bugzilla #7)
- improved decompression speed (GitHub #1)
- fixed potential segfault on file compression (Bugzilla #13)
- fixed issue when parsing .7z files without CRC informations
- fixed wrong import in setup.py on non-windows platforms (Bugzilla #11)
- various other small bugfixes, improvements
If you’re using easy_install, grab the latest version using
easy_install -U pylzma
Please report any issues you are having with the new version to my bugtracker.